In 1923 a small cluster of tombs was found
on the northern side of the Isola Sacra.
The tombs are close to Portus, approximately 150 metres to the south-west
of the Basilica
of Saint Hippolytus. In antiquity the tombs formed a part of the
other graves of
the necropolis and are nowadays a few hundred metres isolated from
the described 100 tombs.